1. Do the lava lamp science experiment in science -> Chemistry in the kitchen.
2. Draw what your lava lamp looked like before you added the alka seltzer.
3. Then draw what happened when you added the alka seltzer.
4. Now write a short paragraph about what happened.
5. Repeat this process with as many science experiments from the science page on this website as you like!
6. You can photograph your drawings and email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post them out on twitter (@coolsteamkids) every month.
N.B. ASK A PARENT/GUARDIAN FIRST!
Created, Designed & Coded by